Tuesday 17 November 2009

Last week as a GDT

Well this is the last week as a GDT at passion for promarkers. It has been great fun, but boy I do not know how the girls do it every month!

This weeks challenge is burnt umber and marsh green. Our sponsors this week are
This is my take on the colours. It was nearly a no go this week as I thought I had burnt umber only to realise that it was umber I had! Thanks to Debs for sending me the 5 of her double promarkers!!!! xxxx The parcel also contained a gorgeous Birthday card (with hedgehog) and enough stamped images to last me a lifetime! Thank you so much Deb!!!
This is poise (you impressed Deb??? Prob not cos I do not know who made it lol) It is one of the images I received and I love it.
Good luck everyone
Manda xx

2 comments:

  1. well done Manda, it is inded Poise - by Leanne Ellis at Sugar Nellie
    fab card - love the papers
    Debz
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh you've done a fab job with Poise :-) Great colouring & papers...Well done on your stint as guest designer at PFP! :-) Catch up soon hopefully...I'm needing a kick up the backside to get me back into cardmaking again...Maybe need to have a wee creative coffee day?! x

    ReplyDelete