Monday 31 August 2009

Last minute as usual!

Can not believe this is me just posting my entry for this weeks challenge at PfP!
I have had this folder ready for over a week!
It has been so hectic at work and at home I have not had a minute to myself!
I have now bought all my clothes for holiday, got the bargain of the century yesterday in Edinburgh got over £260 worth of clothes for £47!!! WOOHOO Any one who knows me knows how I like a bargain lol

For a wee change I did not make a card this week. Did an image folder, never made one before and I am fairly happy with it.




Not sure if I will make this weeks challenge as I now have hunners of ironing to do! Only 5 sleeps till my holiday and work is soooo hectic.

5 comments:

  1. Lovely folder, thanks for joining us at PFP this week. x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Manda, what a fab image folder. I love the GG image and your colouring is perfect. I'm in awe of your shopping prowess £260 worth for £47 wow I'll have to come shopping with you sometime lol! Have a fab holiday. Thanks for joining us at PFP this week. Hugs, Denise x

    ReplyDelete
  3. fab folder Manda, the GG is coloured perfectly
    and way to go with the shopping missus
    thanks for joining us on PfP this week and good luck
    Debz
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a fabulous folder Manda. Love the image you've used and the colouring also. Thanks for joining us this week at PFP. Hugs Michele x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful folder and gorgeous colouring thank you for joining us a PFP this week Sue :o)

    ReplyDelete