Saturday 18 April 2009

My DS and Candy

I have bought an R4 for my DS and finally managed to get games loaded onto it yesterday. (Thanks Nicky!) Only put 15 games on it so far but needless to say I have had to charge the DS twice! So no crafting happening in this house this weekend me thinks. It is all my fav puzzle games and Mario! I am in gaming heaven lol

Lainy has some fab blogoversary candy on offer nip over and have a look!

Oh nearly forgot ordered some cuttlebug embossing folders, the funky circles die cut, pearlescent papers and some brads from Handy Hippo, Came really fast considering I ordered during the public holidays. I have only had a quick try of them so far but after my eyes can take no more DS I will get started on some cards! lol

2 comments:

  1. get your priorities straight Manda!! repeat after me... Crafting Comes First!! lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aw & I thought crafting was your no'1 passion just now too? Lol
    Have to say I love my new red DS :-) Playing 'My Word Coach' these days, trying to keep my brain active!

    ReplyDelete