Thursday 26 February 2009

Nearly Friday - pay day - spend money on crafting stuff day!

I have spent a fortune in my head today lol Got my basket full in mad for cards, ready to hit send order tomorrow when I get paid! woo hoo

Spent tonight playing about with the flock glitter again! Starting to get good results with it now. Must say I think I might need to tone down my colour combinations though. the card I made tonight you need sunglasses to see it lol. Will take a photo tomorrow when the light is better. Have warned you! I am not responsible if when you look at it your retinas melt!!

I am off to bed to read some of my book and use my lovely new bookmark I got in the post today from Deb. Ta Doll xxxx

1 comment:

  1. Oooh looking forward to hearing about your purchases! ;-)
    Lol at your description of your colourful card....Is it that bright?
    Catch up later - Mar x

    ReplyDelete